Just like being there.
Virtual Reality is selling stuff, from corporate jets to luxury apartments. Why should you use iGuide for property sales and rentals over other platforms?
- Lasers (LIDAR) to calculate floor plans and 3D models to industry standards*
- Measuring ruler built into the floor plan display (vertical option too)
- Floor plan navigation (most viewers prefer this vs directional arrows)
- Faster shooting (3000 ft² in 30 minutes)
- 360º tour imagery integration from the sky (drone), the exterior and interior space
- The 360º imagery can be output to FaceBook (and Google for commercial realty such as apartment buildings and merchants)
- Embed stills and video in the home tour
My new iGuide gear is here and ready to go! I will continue to offer custom built high resolution Gigapan tours, Real Vision V/R and 3D CGI models from Blueprints. From the Athens of the South in Nashville, Tennessee.
iGuide “3D” Home Tour
iGuide Presentation Video
Floor Plans (less than 2% error)
iGuide Analytics (week one)
This property was listed November 8, the “Last 7 Days” are actually the views since the beginning of the second calendar week (on Thursday). The rest are from the previous week, not the last “8 weeks”. The farm was under contract for less than a week!
Using iGuide on a 3D Headset:
*iGUIDE measurement method is summarized here. iGUIDE method essentially follows the Alberta Residential Measurement Standard (RMS) which currently is the most comprehensive standard in North America. Alberta RMS is based on ANSI Z765-2013 standard for single-family houses and extends it to condos and apartments in multi-family residential buildings.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.