Website Optimization by SEO
This includes a variety of modifications to a website that will boost major search engine rankings with sites like Google Places and Bing.
- Keyword content and placement
- Redesign of the site layout
- WordPress – makes a website more secure, helps filter out spam, has a Blog content option and reduces the maintenance cost of websites.
- Site-map – this is a directory code that helps search engines find the individual pages of a website
- Meta Tags – Internet code that helps verify the website with sites like Google Maps, Google Places, Google Analytics, Bing, et.al.
- Optimize website load time by managing content size
- Video Production
SOCIAL MEDIA SUBMISSIONS
We will list your site on 22 key SM’s and most of the GPS data bases.
Google+ Local (formerly Google Places)
- This is not the same as Google Maps, although there is some linkage. Even though your business may show up in a Google search, it does not mean it’s listed here. This is fairly simple to do, and we will be happy to guide you through it. It requires a phone verification (or post card) for not only the main office, but for each branch (this is where most people fall short – and the same for over 20 other social media data bases).
- This requires a Meta Tag (computer code) to be placed in the raw code of the website header. It also requires a post card delivered to the physical address for verification of the organization.
- This also required computer code in the website. But this is a very cool (free) service that allows you to watch the activity of your website. You can even see demographics, geo locations, what type of device they are using e.g. type of smart phone, iPad, computer type, computer browser, gender and much, much more.
Other Applications that require registration (or claiming)
- Yelp • Map Quest • Manta • City Search • City Grid • Four Square • Merchant Circle • Super Pages • Super Media • Yellow Pages • Local • Infousa • AOL • Yahoo • Lycos • Yellow Bot • Loopt • Localeze • BizFind • YouTube • Google Maps
More about Bob Henderson on Google+